Below are the warranty terms and conditions for all Acoustic Design Works (ADW) products. Terms contained herein are subject to change without notice.
WHO IS COVERED?
The original consumer purchaser (i.e. the building owner, not the installer or contractor) is entitled to the benefits of this warranty.
HOW LONG ARE YOU COVERED?
ADW Wall Panels, Ceiling Panels, and Diffusers are covered by a ONE (1) year limited warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED?
We warrant that the Wall Panels, Ceiling Panels, and Diffusers are free from any manufacturing defects from material or workmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
This warranty does not cover any damage or defects caused by conditions or handling beyond our control.
Some examples of conditions not covered by this warranty include but are not limited to:
1. Acts of God, fire, flood, exposure to chemicals, physical abuse or misuse, improper installation.
2. Failure to store panels or diffusers in a clean, dry area, enclosed and protected from the elements such as rain, snow and direct sunlight.
3. Panels or diffusers being installed or stored in areas having extreme temperature or humidity (above 80% humidity or 100 degrees F).
4. Failure to install the panels or diffusers in accordance with ADW’s instructions or recommendations, including but not limited to, using mountings not supplied or otherwise recommended by ADW. ADW bears no responsibility for any installation actions taken or not taken, and is not responsible for installer selection.
5. Normal wear and tear or from exposure to smoke, fumes, leaks or abuse.
6. Alterations made after completion of the installation, including but not limited to, painting or application of cleaning solutions, coatings or other modifications.
7. Any labor charges.
8. Any costs that you incur that are not authorized in advance by ADW.
Should the Wall Panels, Ceiling Panels, or Diffusers be other than as warranted during the applicable warranty period, ADW, at its sole option, will repair, replace the defective components, or refund to the customer the amount paid by the customer for the defective Wall Panels, Ceiling Panels, or Diffusers, as well as any other component which must also be repaired or replaced in order to properly repair or replace the defective components.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS:
Claims pursuant to this Warranty must be submitted in writing together with proof of purchase, installation date, and defect to Acoustic Design of America, Inc., 1309 Norplex Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601 within 30 days after discovery of the alleged defect. Within 30 days after receipt of the written claim, a representative will contact the Owner to investigate the claim.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN UNLESS A SHORTER PERIOD IS PERMITTED BY
LAW. ADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR DAMAGE TO THE BUILDING, ITS CONTENTS OR ITS OCCUPANTS. THIS WARRANTY CONTAINS ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF YOUR REMEDIES FROM ADA. LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PROVISION OF THIS WARRANTY, WHETHER ANY CLAIM AGAINST IT IS BASED UPON STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER.
1309 Norplex Dr.
La Crosse, WI 54601